PREMIERE PROPS TO AUCTION OFF OVER 500 PIECES OF MEMORABILIA FROM FILM, TELEVISION, SPORTS AND MUSIC INCLUDING ITEMS FROM BACK TO THE FUTURE, STAR WARS, STAR TREK, BOZO THE CLOWN, MUHAMMAD ALI, THE KNICKS, WE ARE THE WORLD, THE ROLLING STONES, AND GRATEFUL DEAD
ON SATURDAY, MARCH 25, 2017
Premiere Props announced they will be auctioning off over 500 pieces of memorabilia from film, television, music and sports at their Hollywood Extravaganza Auction on Saturday, March 25, 2017 at their headquarters in El Segundo, CA. There will be a preview from 9-11am PT with the live auction beginning at 11am PT.
The auction includes costumes and props from the Back To The Future franchise, the Star Trek franchise, Star Wars, Deadpool, Nine, Patriots Day, Café Society, The Natural, Battlestar Galactia, and Bozo The Clown among others. Rare music memorabilia including items from The Rolling Stones, Grateful Dead, Woodstock and We Are the World will also be auctioned off, as well as sports memorabilia from Muhammad Ali, The Knicks, The New York Jets and more.
Music highlights include:
- Grateful Dead – Electric Guitar signed by all original band members – Jerry Garcia, Bob Weir, Phil Lesh, Ron “Pigpen” McKernan and Bill Kreutzmann. Includes certification.
- The Rolling Stones – Electric guitar signed by Brian jones, Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Ian Stewart, Bill Wyman and Charlie Watts. Includes certification.
- Woodstock Concert Festival (1969) – Framed original entry ticket and poster promoting the festiva.
- We Are The World – signed poster and lyrics featuring signatures from Michael Jackson, Diana Ross, Henry Belafonte, Cyndi Lauper, Bruce Springsteen, Bette Midler, Tina Turner, Paul Simon, Billy Joel, Ruth Pointer, Al Jarreau, Stevie Wonder, Kim Carnes and many others. Limited poster artwork crated by Elsie Simerman.
All Items include:
- Back To The Future (1985) – Rare “Enchantment Under The Sea” hand painted poster from the high school which hung in the school hallway.
- Back To The Future (1985) and Back To the Future Part II (1989) – Dr. Emmet Brown’s (Christopher Lloyd) rare hero screen used Mr. Fusion home energy reactor.
- Back To The Future Part II (1989) – Biff Tannen’s (Thomas F. Wilson) rare hero screen used black and red Pitt Bull Hover board. This is distressed from actual filming.
- Back to the Future Part II (1989) – Marty McFly (Michael J. Fox) signature rare screen used pink, yellow green and white Hover board.
- Star Wars (1977) – Original screen used section of the Death Star used to explode the ships in the original Star Wars. Comes mounted with screen sequence photos in a display case.
- Rare screen used Star Trek hero working light up TR-590 Starfleet Tricorder from the television series.
- Star Trek Next Generation (1987-1994) – Wesley Crusher’s (Wil Wheaton) hero screen used Communication Badge with magnetic closure. This was taken off by Wesley when he resigned.
- Café Society (2016) – main wardrobe from Vonnie (Kristen Stewart) and Veronica (Blake Lively)
- The Natural (1984) – Roy Hobbs’ (Robert Redford) hero screen used Knights letterman jacket.
- Bozo The Clown (1966) – Original complete Bozo The Clown custom-made costume from the early years of television and the only costume known to exist worn by a woman Bozo The Clown.
- Battlestar Galactica (2004) – Screen used gold metal cubit framed in display case.
- Grateful Dead – Electric guitar signed by all original band members – Jerry Garcia, Bob Weir, Phil Lesh, Ron “Pigpen” McKernan and Bill Kreutzmann). Includes certification.
- The Rolling Stones – Electric guitar signed by Brian Jones, Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Ian Stewart, Bill Wyman and Charlie Watts. Includes certification.
- Woodstock Concert Festival (1969) – Framed original entry ticket and poster promoting the festival.
- We Are The World (2004) – signed poster and lyrics featuring signatures from Michael Jackson, Diana Ross, Henry Belafonte, Diana Ross, Cyndi Lauper, Bruce Springsteen, Bette Midler, Tina Turner, Paul Simon, Billy Joel, Ruth Pointer, Al Jarreau, Stevie Wonder, Kim Carnes and many others. Limited poster artwork created by Elsie Simerman.
- New York Knicks – 1970 Championship Basketball autographed by Dick Barnett, Bill Bradley, Dave DeBusschere, Walt Frazier, Red Holzman, Phil Jackson, Willis Reed and Danny Whelan.
- Muhammad Ali – Autographed Everlast Boxing Gloves
- New York Jets – 1969 autographed football helmet signed by the team includes Joe Namath, Pete Lammons, Randy Rasmussen, Don Maynard, Dave Herman, Bill Mathis, Al Atkinson and John Elliot.
- Green Bay Packers – Autographed football includes 52 players who all played under legendary coach Vince Lombardi, including Willie Davis, Boyd Dowler, Jerry Kramer, Jim Taylor, Bart Starr, Willie Wood and Brett Favre.
“Hollywood Extravaganza allows for collectors to own a piece of Hollywood history and our upcoming auction has something for everyone,” said Dan Levin, Executive Vice President of Premiere Props.
Fans can starting bidding now placing bids online at http://www.icollector.com/, http://www.liveauctioneers.com, and http://www.invaluable.com or calling to set up phone bidding with a Premiere Props representative. Collectors can place proxy bids until the Hollywood Extravaganza Auction goes LIVE at 11am PT on Saturday, March 25, 2017.
Collectors can place proxy bids until the Hollywood Extravaganza Auction goes LIVE at 11am PT on Saturday, March 25, 2017 where fans can also watch, bid and win on http://www.hollywoodliveauctions.com/.
For more information, please visit Premiere Props or Holywood Live Auctions or call (310) 322-PROP / (888) 761-PROP.
About Premiere Props
Premiere Props is the leading marketing memorabilia company to market, authenticate, package, and distribute exclusive movie memorabilia. Since 2001, Premiere Props has represented over 600 movies to date and continues to grow strong. Premiere Props works with some of the largest motion picture studios and independent distributors in the world, such as Paramount Pictures, Twentieth Century Fox, Miramax, MGM, The Weinstein Company, Sony Screen Gems, Lionsgate, TriStar, Spyglass, Alcon and many more.