Official Sweepstakes Rules
Guitar Girl Magazine Monthly Sweepstakes
(unless specific contest rules are supplied)
To Enter the “Guitar Girl Magazine Monthly Sweepstakes” (“Sweepstakes”) you must:
- Agree to the Official Rules stated herein;
- Complete all required entry fields provided on the Sweepstakes entry form located online at http://guitargirlmag.com/sweepstakes/ during the Sweepstakes entry period. Limit: one (1) entry per person and per email address;
- Provide a valid and accurate email address (winners will only be notified by email); and,
- Opt-in to receive Guitar Girl Magazine email newsletter updates.
The Sweepstakes entry period begins at 12:01 a.m. central time on the first day of each month in 2022 and ends at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on the last day of the month. Winners will be selected randomly from entries properly submitted during this time period. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes entry period. “Guitar Girl Magazine Monthly” Sweepstakes will include different prizes each month. The prize offered for each specific entry period or month will be displayed on the entry form.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- COMPANY and/or SPONSOR: This promotion (the “Sweepstakes”) is conducted by The Low Group, Inc. dba Guitar Girl Magazine® (“Company”), and in some instances, with select manufacturer(s) (“Sponsor”), subject to the following terms and conditions.
- ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open to legal residents of the United States. Void where prohibited by law. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age at time of entry and possess a valid form of identification. Invalid or ineligible entries shall be excluded from consideration. Employees of Company, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and agents, and foregoing employees’ household or immediate family members (defined as parent, spouse, child, sibling, or grandparent) are NOT eligible to enter Sweepstakes. By their submission of an entry, participants warrant they are legally entitled and authorized to make such submission, either on their own behalf or as to information submitted upon the express authorization of another on whose behalf the information is submitted. In the event of a dispute as to the winner’s identity, entries will be deemed made by the holder of the email account associated with the entry.
- HOW TO ENTER: Enter your information directly into the entry form located on the online sweepstakes. One entry per person; Use of automated devices or methods of submission are not valid forms of entry. Entries become the property of the Company and may be shared with Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Prizes are non-transferable and must be accepted as awarded. Winner will be responsible for all taxes (federal, state, and local) and all expenses not listed herein related to acceptance and use of any prize. The prize will be awarded if properly claimed. Limit one prize per household. All prizes shall be at the sole discretion of Company and Sponsor and may be subject to change.
- DRAWING: Winners will be selected by random drawing from all valid eligible entries received. Drawing will be held during the month after the contest ends. Drawing will be conducted by Company, whose decisions on all matters related to the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding and within their sole discretion. Winning is contingent upon compliance with all terms and conditions set forth in these official rules; any entry drawn or any potential winner identified thereby found at any time to fail to comply with these official rules will be held invalid and ineligible for award.
- NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified only by email within one week following the drawing. Winner so notified must respond within seven (7) days of the notice of award via email, or otherwise risk forfeiture of the prize(s). Failure to comply with the requirements of this paragraph (or the return of any prize or prize notification as non-deliverable) may result in disqualification and in the forfeiture of any right to a prize, in which case prize will be awarded to an alternate by random drawing.
- RELEASE: By participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting a prize, a participant/winner agrees to defend, release, and hold harmless the Company and Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, and the foregoing companies’ officers, directors, shareholders, employees, representatives, and agents (collectively “Releasees”) from and against any actions, claims and/or liability for injury, loss or damage of any kind, (including the violation or infringement of any proprietary or personal right of any individual or entity) resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Sweepstakes, and/or the use, acceptance, or possession of a Sweepstakes prize, and/or participation in a Sweepstakes prize-related activity, including any action, claim or liability arising from the unauthorized submission of any information. By participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting a prize, a participant/winner consents to and gives the Company and/or Sponsor the right to use, publish, and display a winner’s (and where applicable a participant’s) name, city and state, and the prize awarded, for the purpose of advertising, trade, publicity, and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, and on the web, without review, notification or approval, all without additional consideration, unless prohibited by law.
- CONDITIONS: Participants agree that by participating they release the Releasees from any liability in connection with: a) Entries that are ineligible as a result of being lost, late, illegible, damaged, incomplete, stolen, postage-due, or misdirected: b) Any typographical or other human or technical errors in the offer or administration of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to errors in advertising, these official rules, the selection and announcement of a winner(s), or the distribution/awarding of a prize(s); c) Any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, misdirection, damage, injury, technical malfunctions or traffic congestion on the internet/telephone network, or at any website, or any combination thereof. The Company reserves the right to modify these rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the term and conditions of the Sweepstakes. In the event that the Sweepstakes is infected by a computer virus/worm, or is not capable of running or being executed as planned (as a result of but not limited to any error, omission, defect, delay, misdirection, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, the action of entrants, or technical failure) or any other cause which in the sole opinion of Company and/or Sponsor corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Company and/or Sponsor reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any suspect entry or entrant and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event of such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension, notice thereof will be posted at the entry website(s) mentioned above, and the winner(s) will be determined solely by Company in a random drawing from among all eligible non-suspect and/or non-disqualified entries. In such an event, Releasees shall have no liability to any participant who is disqualified due to such an action. Failure to enforce any term of these official rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Any other expenses related to accepting and/or using a prize not listed in these rules, including travel to/from the prize and meals (where not included), if applicable, are the sole responsibility of each winner.
- LAW: Subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants or Company in connection with any drawing or award, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of, the State of Georgia, without regard to conflict of law principles. Any cause of action by you with respect to the offer (and/or any information, products or services related thereto) must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred. All actions shall be subject to the limitations set forth above. The language in these official rules shall be interpreted as in accordance with its fair meaning and not strictly for or against either party. All legal proceedings arising out of or in connection with the offer of these official rules shall be brought solely in Woodstock, Cherokee County, Georgia. You expressly submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of said courts and consent to extraterritorial service of process.