1. Top 3 songs on your playlist? “Sorry To Me Too” by Julia Michaels, “Firefly” by Jeremy Zucker, “Sad Girls” (feat. Rema) by Clean Bandit & French The Kid
2. First live concert? First live concert was the Backstreet Boys when I was very young. I don’t remember much, but I remember getting a high five from Kevin as he walked off stage and then immediately crying…good times.
3. Dream collaboration? I would do some questionable things to collab with Post Malone and/or Julia Michaels.
4. Pre-performance ritual? I always warm up my voice by doing my vocal scales and running through the songs one time. I drink ALL the liquids. If I’m not peeing every 10 minutes, I’m doing it wrong. I drink Throat Coat tea and lots and lots of water all day long and I make sure I eat plain, healthy food. I know it sounds boring, but it’s exactly what my voice needs to get me through a set.
5. If I wasn’t a musician, I would be . . . a gluten-free baker or a therapist. I love helping people and I love eating, so it checks out.