- Live gigs, masterclasses, keynotes, expert discussions and product showcases will be presented in an action-packed virtual space, the Guitar.com Live Hub
- Founding partners include Taylor Guitars, PRS Guitars, Ernie Ball, Music Man, and MONO
- Entry is free but you can register for advance updates and exclusive access at guitar.com/live
Thurs. August 13, 2020—Today, Guitar.com, the world’s leading guitar media brand, announced the launch of an exciting new virtual guitar show: Guitar.com Live. Spanning three days in October, Guitar.com Live will provide a platform for brands and products to come alive and connect the makers, the players and fans in one virtual space.
Chris Vinnicombe, Chief Editor of Guitar says: “Guitar lovers and players of all stripes are invited to join us as we come together for an epic virtual gathering of music lovers and artists, gear brands and gear heads. You can expect a truly world-class experience thanks to launching partners Taylor Guitars, PRS Guitars, Ernie Ball and MONO, and the help of best-in-class animators, designers and photographers.
“Audiences can expect to experience a series of incredibly immersive virtual spaces, as well as see the latest gear, hear breaking news first-hand and get up close (virtually) to their heroes. It’s also perfectly timed for guitar players to figure out what they might want to get – and give – this holiday season,” says Vinnicombe.
The event will offer an impressive line-up of artists, gear brands and industry thought leaders via three virtual spaces housed on the Guitar.com Live Hub:
- The Main Stage will have artist performances, masterclasses and video podcasts
- The Lounge will host industry discussions, gear reviews and interviews
- The Showcase will have a product focus and will be the venue for leading guitar brands to launch products and host Q&As in a bespoke virtual showroom
Holly Bishop, Head of Strategy & Partnerships says: “With a season of trade and consumer events wiped from the calendar, the guitar industry has to adapt and innovate to launch new products, communicate with audiences and drive sales in 2020. We’re also seeing a change in online behaviour. Audiences are searching for a more meaningful interaction with their favourite instrument makers, artists and online profiles, and they’re doing so in greater numbers than ever before. We are creating a premium experience, fully backed by the BandLab Technologies group, which will allow brands and artists to connect with their audiences like never before. You won’t want to miss out!”
The world’s leading virtual guitar show, Guitar.com Live running 2-4 October 2020. Entry is free but make sure you register ahead of time for event news and updates in the lead-up to the event at guitar.com/live. Early bird pre-registrations will receive a receive a year’s free subscription to Guitar Magazine.