SINGAPORE; THURSDAY, 24 JUNE 2021 – MONO (monocreators.com), the IDSA award-winning designer of instrument cases and accessories and the world’s leading design-driven brand for the modern musician, today announced the MONO Device Stand with K&M Tablet Holder. In collaboration with K&M (k-m.de), the MONO Device Stand with K&M Tablet Holder brings together two design-driven companies with an emphasis on quality, durability, and innovation. Forged from industrial-grade anodized aluminium, the premium material also used on MONO’s pedalboards and studio monitor stands, this sleek and futuristic stand takes heavy-duty usage in its stride.
For dealer or distributor enquiries, email [email protected].
Key product features:
- Laser-cut from premium-grade anodized aluminium
- Fully padded rubber base gives absolute grip while reducing unwanted vibrations
- Elevated design allows for clean and efficient cable management and workstation organization
- Dimension: 14″ x 10″ x 12.6″ (357 x 255 x 320 mm) (LWH)
- Weight: 1.82 lbs (0.83 kg)
The MONO Device Stand with K&M Tablet Holder is the perfect fit for tablets within the following dimensions:
- Height: 8.74″ – 13.14″ (222 – 334 mm)
- Width: 5.03″ – 9.13″ (128 – 232 mm)
- Depth: 0.23″ – 0.43″ (6 – 11 mm)