San Diego, CA, February 11, 2020 – Positive Grid is now shipping the highly anticipated Spark smart guitar amp and app (iOS/Android) to its Early Bird supporters. Featuring intelligent technology that offers real-time Smart Jam accompaniment, Auto Chord detection and intuitive practice features for professional players and beginners alike, Spark also functions as a full-range, 40-Watt combo amp. It features a variety of tone-shaping options plus tone matched amps and effects built upon the company’s award-winning BIAS engine.
Players of all levels have been buzzing about the new Spark amp, which has already sold nearly 25,000 pre-order units and has enjoyed over a million video views. Spark is available online at positivegrid.com/spark
Benefits of Spark include:
- Auto Chord Recognition: The Spark app provides easy access to platforms like YouTube, Spotify and Apple Music to analyze and display chords for millions of songs in real-time. Its easy-to-use controls let players slow down the song’s tempo or loop a difficult section to practice.
- Smart Jam Technology: The Spark amp and app work together to learn the player’s style and feel, and then automatically generate a bass and drum accompaniment track.
- Award-Winning BIAS Tone Engine: Dial-in pristine clean tones, crunchy chords or soaring leads for electric guitar using its full-featured amp and multi-effects engine that provide realistic virtual tube amps and effects.
- Positive Grid’s ToneCloud Community: Connect the Spark app to your iOS or Android mobile device and get access to Positive Grid’s ToneCloud where you can find over 10,000 more tones.
- Loud and immersive speaker design: Two custom-designed speakers and a tuned bass-reflex port are engineered to provide deep, full-sounding basses and crystal-clear highs for every style of music.
- Voice Control: The Spark app responds to a variety of voice commands to stream a song or a backing track, ask for a virtual band to follow the user’s playing, and more.
- Full Featured Amp: Spark includes onboard bass, mid and treble tone stack controls; dedicated knobs for mod, delay and reverb effects; a built-in tuner and tap tempo; plus 4 user presets.
- Bluetooth connectivity for streaming music in hi def audio via the Spark app.
- USB Audio Interface: Easily record on a computer. Spark comes with PreSonus Studio One Prime recording software for free, allowing players to get started right out of the box.
- Versatility: Spark can be used with electric guitar, bass and acoustic guitar.
Positive Grid unveiled Spark to the world at the 2020 NAMM Show in Anaheim, CA in January 2020, which resulted in a “Best Amp of Show Award” from MusicRadar, who shared that Spark has “impressive specs all round from a company with a great reputation for tone.” Guitar World added, “This amp is sure to be one of the most effective practicing tools out there.”
Watch the Spark introductory video here: https://youtu.be/Em7yHXqH6p4
Last Chance pre-order deals for Spark are now available. To learn more, or to order now, go to positivegrid.com/spark