Anaheim, CA – January 19, 2017. eMedia Music Corp. is showing the next generation of their award-winning eMedia Guitar Method guitar lesson software in booth 6504, Hall A, at the 2017 NAMM Show. eMedia Guitar Method has won numerous awards for its interactive and comprehensive approach to learning guitar. It is used daily by both individuals and school guitar programs and has proven itself as the best-selling guitar lesson software in the music industry. New version 6 takes this great beginner guitar software to the next level!
eMedia Guitar Method started the interactive guitar lesson revolution with its innovative use of an Animated Fretboard that displays the correct notes to play in songs plus integration of audio, video, text, images, and MIDI tracks. Students can apply what they learn easily, using interactive tabs/notation that allows slowing down songs and looping difficult sections.
- A new chord recognition engine that lets you see in real time whether you are playing the correct chords in a song or exercise.
- Performance Evaluation that provides an overall score, presented in a star rating system or as percentage, for how well you played the song or exercise.
- Exercises to improve your recognition of notes and chords so it’s easier to learn songs by ear.
- A clean, modern user interface.
- Jam Tracks with professionally-arranged accompaniments.
- Over 190 step-by-step lessons with interactivity.
- Over 80 popular songs with interactive tabs and notation so songs can be slowed-down and difficult sections can be looped. New songs include “Imagine” and “Wayfaring Stranger.”
- Updates to the included practice tools.
- And more!.
eMedia Guitar Method 6 will be available through retail and online music stores worldwide and via the eMedia Music website during the first quarter of this year (Q1 2017). Suggested retail price is $59.95 (USD).
About eMedia Music
eMedia Music Corporation is an award-winning software developer and distributor dedicated to producing high-quality, interactive music instruction software and DVDs. Their flagship titles are the best-selling eMedia Guitar Method and eMedia Piano and Keyboard Method. eMedia also distributes other software titles including EarMaster Pro for ear training; Guitar Pro and MagicScore Guitar for guitar notation; Music Theory Tutor for learning music theory; PG Music’s Band-in-a-Box for auto-accompaniment; Mixcraft for music recording and production; and the MagicScore line of music notation software. For more information, please visit eMediaMusic.com. For more information, please visit eMediaMusic.com.
Source: Press Release