To celebrate the 56th Annual Grammy Awards, the GRAMMY Foundation announced today that it has partnered with Kompolt for the Grammy Charity Online Auction which will be conducted through eBay to offer approximately 100 exclusive items, from autographed guitars and music memorabilia from Katy Perry, Taylor Swift and many others to once-in-a-lifetime VIP experiences with world-renowned celebrities. All proceeds from this auction with benefit the GRAMMY Foundation and MusiCares.
The auction will occur through two lots and featured items in each cycle include:
- VIP concert and meet and greet experience with Celine Dion in Las Vegas and your first opportunity to bid on tickets to the 57th Annual GRAMMY Awards in 2015, starting at 99 cents!
- VIP tickets for the upcoming 2014 Coachella and Stagecoach festivals!
- Official GRAMMY merchandise autographed backstage at the 56th GRAMMY Awards rehearsals and telecast by celebrity participants. Performers include Chicago, Daft Punk, Imagine Dragons, Kendrick Lamar, Lorde, Metallica, Katy Perry, Pink, Blake Shelton, Robin Thicke, Pharrell Williams, and more!
- Guitars autographed by Bruno Mars, Dave Matthews, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Keith Urban, and more!
- Music memorabilia autographed by Hunter Hayes, Alicia Keys, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Mumford & Sons, Rihanna, Rod Stewart, Stevie Nicks, Slash, Neil Young, and many more!
If you don’t win in this auction, stay tuned for the upcoming “Music Icons” auction with more than 400 iconic and high-profile items at the Hard Rock Cafe Times Square on May 17, 2014, with Julien’s Auctions!
To learn more about the Grammy Charity Online Auction and to start bidding, visit www.ebay.com/grammy.
Source: Press Release