Seattle, WA – December 20, 2016. eMedia Music Corp., developer and distributor of award-winning music software, is now shipping its latest addition to an impressive line of instrument instructional software, eMedia Ukulele For Dummies.
New eMedia Ukulele For Dummies delivers over 65 ukulele lessons that can teach you how to play ukulele and learn at your own pace in the comfort of your own home. 35 high-definition videos teach important ukulele techniques. Over 25 popular songs give you a chance to apply what you learn. Songs feature band accompaniment tracks that make practice fun. Make learning even easier by looping sections of songs and slowing down difficult sections.
Professional ukulele player and instructor Tim Carey (Cornish College of the Arts) guides you through easy-to-follow lessons that start with basics such as holding, stringing, and tuning the ukulele and then go on to teach how to play ukulele chords and use ukulele-specific strumming patterns. eMedia Ukulele For Dummies teaches students what they need to know to play hundreds of popular songs and is perfect for all ages – from kids to adults!
- Over 65 ukulele lessons cover stringing and tuning, how to play ukulele chords (including barre chords), changing chords easily, syncopation, accents, palm muting, and a variety of strumming styles including the Blues Rhythm.
- Animated Fretboard that displays fingering positions as the music plays. Double-click on any note or chord for fingering. Choose right-handed, left-handed, and mirror view and select any of four different fretboard skins!
- 40 high-definition (HD) videos and full-screen interface.
- Music Tracking that highlights notes in songs and lessons as you play them.
- Jam Tracks with professionally arranged audio accompaniments so you can play along with a band.
- MIDI versions of songs and lessons to allow you to slow down the music and make learning easier.
- Looping which allows you to highlight and repeat any section of the music you wish so you can master difficult sections of songs.
- Learn to play 25 hit songs including “Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door,” “House of the Rising Sun,” “Imagine,” “In the Good Old Summertime,” “La Bamba,” “Amazing Grace,” “Aura Lee,” “Hawaii Aloha (Ku’u One Hanau),” “Ua Nani ‘O Nu’uanu,”… and many more!
- Multitrack song playback allows you to hear the songs with vocals or without.
- Great practice tools include an Automatic Tuner, Chord Dictionary with fingering charts and audio playback for over 80 chords, Digital Metronome for improving rhythm, and Audio Recorder to record your performance and share with friends.
- Great for all ages, from kids to adults.
eMedia Ukulele For Dummies is available through retail and online music stores in the US and Canada and via the eMedia Music website. Suggested retail price is $29.95 (USD).
About eMedia Music
eMedia Music Corporation is an award-winning software developer and distributor dedicated to producing high-quality, interactive music instruction software and DVDs. Formed in 1994 by Adrian Burton, formerly a manager at Microsoft Multimedia Publishing, eMedia is now the world’s leading publisher and distributor of music instruction software and DVDs. eMedia’s flagship titles are the best-selling eMedia Guitar Method and eMedia Piano and Keyboard Method. eMedia also distributes other software titles including EarMaster Pro for ear training; Guitar Pro for guitar notation; Music Theory Tutor for learning music theory and PG Music’s Band-in-a-Box for auto-accompaniment. For more information, please visit eMediaMusic.com.
Source: Press Release