Cold weather brings new life into our closets. Tights and dark denim are chic alternatives to bare legs and cut-off shorts. Scarves, hats, and gloves become refreshing go-to accessories. And best of all, layers of soft tees and sweaters are warm and cozy. This season, the most stylish sweaters seem to be designed with rockers in mind.
- Punk Sequined Intarsia Cashmere Sweater – $330
- Markus Lupfar Rock & Roll Sequin Sweater – $345
- British Flag Knit Sweater – $28
- Topshop ‘Rolling Stone’ Sweater – $80
- Karl Lagerfeld Embellished Cotton-Jersey Top – $145
- Autumn Cashmere Boyfriend Cardigan – $150
RELATED ARTICLE: Fall Boots for Every Rocker
Keeping a sweater looking its best requires a few extra steps. To help preserve the life of your new favorite, take a look at these easy tips.
- Remove pills with a clean disposable razor or invest in an electric pill trimmer.
- Hand wash only! Use extra-gentle cleansers and limit washes to every 4 wears.
- Resist hanging sweaters, choice to fold in a drawer or on a shelf instead.
- Having itch issues? Rinse with a fabric softener.
CREDITS: As noted in the links above